photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-home.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-about.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-lovestory.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-intentional.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-devotional.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-bucketlist.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-Contact.png

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March to-do list!

With all of the Mardi Gras craziness over, I have a huge to-do list to prepare my house, body & self for spring and summertime! 

Here are my top priorities: 

1. ORGANIZEEEE. 


2. Visit Avery Island with some wonderful Texas friends! 


3. More picture taking...with this adorable strap of course. 


4. Recommit myself to my goals and plans for 2014 as I talked about in my post about resolutions.

5. Plan terrific Jacob day...as he did for me last weekend (terrific Amanda day that is). So lucky to have a husband who is always taking care of me and looking for ways to make me the happiest lady in the world. 

Quick post for today, still trying to recover from the all the Mardi Gras madness! 

xoxo
Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio