photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-home.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-about.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-lovestory.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-intentional.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-devotional.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-bucketlist.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-Contact.png

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Summer Lovinnnnn...

I'm loving this link up with Helene in Between & The Daily Tay! How cute are they?! Basically I already want to be best friends with them.

Summer is my FAVORITE. Minus some really cute snow days every once and a while in the winter. But there is something so magical, romantic, whimsical & dreamy about summertime.

So I can't wait for summer because....



BAYOU COUNTRY SUPAFESTTTTTTT. Last year Jacob & I went to the most amazing 2-day country concert ever. Sure it was hot & beers were $12 dollars a piece but goodness was it fantabulous. And this year the amazingness has continued...only BETTER. It's 3 whole days! We actually spent our 1 year anniversary there...hence the adorable 1 year anniversary dinner seen below! 


I can't wait for amazing boat days on the Tchefuncte River with this stud. Goodness gracious he looks so sporty & handsome! Plus he's pretty fun to tube with (when he doesn't mistake me for his 260 lb older brother who he can body check to knock him off the tube!) But either way he's the CUTEST with our niece Chloe on the boat. She "weeeeeeeeeeee's" in the wind and steals your heart with her smile when you "let her drive." 


Pedicures not being wasted! I loveeeee a cute pair of flip flops and especially a good pedi! It's the worst in the winter because I don't want my feet to look amazonish but also feel like they're wasted in riding boots & uggs. Can't wait to sport some hot pink polish in these beauties! 

Tory Burch Miller 

Down here in Covington have the Pontchartrain Vineyard that hosts the CUTEST Jazz'n in the Vines events with live music, wine & picnics! So stinking cute to watch all the little kids run around and old couples dance. First one is April 5th & I can't wait to kick off! 


Abita Strawberry. If you haven't tried it...you haven't lived! Jacob & I are avid Abita drinkers and quite frequent visitors of their brewery! I love supporting such a great, local, hardworking company and I'm so excited for many afternoons with spicy crawfish & Abita strawberry! 


Lastly, Jacob & I both love the water and I can't wait for yet another amazing south Louisiana summer with him. Whether it's the lake or the beach or our backyard, if I'm next to him and his cute (I got a little bit too much sun because I think my handsome cowboy hat protects my whole body and sunscreen is the worst) face...I'm truly in bliss. There is nothing better than a glass of wine, a sunset, and my Jacob during the summer.




Until next time, 
xoxo 
Amanda 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio