photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-home.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-about.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-lovestory.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-intentional.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-devotional.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-bucketlist.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-Contact.png

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Quick & easy salmon!

So it's been a few weeks since I posted but things have been crazy! Jacob started his MBA online @ Auburn so every night is a rush to get dinner on the table so he can start studying. 

Tonight I made a pretty delish & super easy! 



1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Lay down foil. 
3. Put salmon filet on foil. 
4. Drizzle salmon with EVOO. (A little goes a long way!)
5. Sprinkle seasoning on salmon. I used a homemade rub but you could use a Cajun seasoning (i.e. Tony's) or some Mrs. Dash!
6. Slice lemon & lay flat on salmon. 
7. Sprinkle some fresh cracked black pepper on top. 
8. Fold up foil & put on cookie sheet. 
9. Bake for 20 minutes!
10. Enjoy your super fancy feeling dinner! 



I paired ours with some fresh steamed green beans and voila - delish, healthy meal! I've been loving experimenting with all these new recipes so I'll try to post pictures & such of my cooking adventures!

Xoxo
Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio