photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-home.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-about.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-lovestory.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-intentional.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-devotional.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-bucketlist.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-Contact.png

Friday, October 24, 2014

I'm baaaaack!

It's been an insane 4 months...transitioning to the office, weddings, family reunions, trips...and much much more!


Just a few pictures to update ya'll in about 30 seconds; 

Best friend drinking champagne before she walks down the aisle!  


The bride & groom! Such an incredible day & wedding!

Jacob & our sweet niece Chloe @ Caleb's engagement party!

All of my beautiful, amazing sister in laws & wonderful MIL! We are so blessed!

My mom captured this gem of Jacob & I dancing as the sun set. So so in love with this amazing man. 
The bride & groom!

Chloe & I @ the Color Run - Round two! She ran through the pink like a champ!

Jacob & I @ the bull run in New Orleans...made the tutu myself!

Jacob's 26th birthday!


Jacob's birthday trip to Panama City!


My first tri! Momma & I finished in less than 2 hours!

Mallory finally getting messy with her cake! At first she was so delicate with it!

Celebrating because my amazing husband got into Auburn for his MBA!
My amazing great Aunt Barb & I on a wine tour for her 80th birthday trip!!

Amazing aunts & cousin @ our "fall" school school! 

Making butternut squash soup...and drinking wine of course!

Cousin Bobby & Uncle Mike made us amazing paella for dinner after a long day of drinking wine & cooking school! 


Oh & my sister in law & I did a half marathon!
So yeah...it's been a crazy few months! So excited for Thanksgiving & Christmas this year. More from the Weaver's soon!

Love,
Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio