photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-home.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-about.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-lovestory.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-intentional.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-devotional.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-bucketlist.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-Contact.png

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Gift Giving Part 3 - The Bestie

What an amazing & relaxing week it's been. I enjoyed every single second of my time with family & am so grateful for the joy that they bring to my life. 

But to be completely honest - I am so excited to start posting again! As I was out shopping for Black Friday I was so excited looking around for best friend gifts! One of my favorite people to shop for is my besties! It's like getting to shop for myself but seeing the joy on their face when they open my gift! 

Here are my top ideas for the best friend!



1. Ashley Brooke Designs Notebook & Mug - Ashley Brooke is my favorite. The end. She has so many adorable mugs & notebooks & notepads and is an absolute must for any best friend of mine!
2. Nordstrom cashmere scarf - These are my absolute favorite! & they are such an affordable gift!
3. C. Wonder Ikat Tea Pot Set  - I absolutely love these! Especially the adorable Ikat design!
4. Cross Training Couture Tank - So cute & encouraging!
5. Kendra Scott Hadley Bangle & Danielle Peach Rose Gold Earrings - I'm all about that rose gold! So classy & sassy!
6. Rosetta Stone - Because what could be a better gift than the gift of a language! Learn it together & you'll be able to talk in "code" all the time! 
7. Jo Malone Wild Bluebell Candle - My favorite scent!
8. Michael Kors Watch - Absolutely love this one! It's perfect for work!
9. Southwest Gift Card - To come visit obviously!!
10. Naked2 Palette - This one is my favorite! So many soft, romantic colors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio