photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-home.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-about.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-lovestory.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-intentional.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-devotional.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-bucketlist.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-Contact.png

Thursday, November 6, 2014

31 days of happiness - day 12

Day 12

You know what is like the worst feeling ever?? When all your best friends hang out without you. 


Watching this video is like that for me...and to my favorite song! How dare theyyyyyy...seriously though this is the best. 



Miranda & Meghan thank you for collaborating and giving me something awesome to jam to at work all day long! 


In other news - I've recently been trying to focus on organizing my brain, life, plans, goals, blog, everything really. I stumbled upon these wonderful PowerSheets by Lara Casey and I just can't wait until mine come in!

via
I have what I call "bam brain." This means as soon as I hear about something or get an idea I want to go do it RIGHT then! Since my brain is constantly going in circles it just seems like none of my ideas become concrete plans or goals because I've got my hand in 2 million different things. I can't wait to see how utilizing Lara's PowerSheets will make my dreams, goals, or 3 AM ideas become reality. 

Anyways, busy weekend ahead of us, my brother in law is turning 30 so we'll be celebrating that! More details to come soon!

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me."
 – Erma Bombeck

xoxo
Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio