photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-home.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-about.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-lovestory.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-intentional.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-devotional.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-bucketlist.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-Contact.png

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

31 days of happiness - day 9

Day 9

Today I got the e-mail I've been waiting on for two years. It's official, my last day of my offshore rotation is June 17th then into the office I go!

What an adventure it's been and I can't be more excited to turn the page. 

God is SO good & has been so gracious to us, given us so much strength, courage, patience, understanding, and most importantly - peace


via

My heart is so full of joy in this moment.

My incredible husband deserves a ginormous thank you for these past two years. He has felt so much of the hardship and has been so supportive and understanding while I was determined to finish this and prove to everyone that I could do this. He's been my ray of sunshine when things out here were so hard. He's been my cheerleader & tear-wiper when I wanted to quit and give up. Most importantly, through everything he's always on team Amanda. Baby you are such an amazing man and I don't know if I'll ever be able to show him how grateful I am for everything he's done the last 2 years. I love you with my whole heart and can't wait to wake up next to you every single day!

Psalm 89:1 - I will sing of the Lord's unfailing love forever! Young and old will hear of your faithfulness.

xoxo
Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio