photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-home.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-about.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-lovestory.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-intentional.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-devotional.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-bucketlist.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-Contact.png

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

31 days of happiness - day 1

Sometimes it's easy to lose sight of how truly blessed we are and there are hundreds of things every single day that I take for granted. So ta-daaaaa hence the 31 days of hapiness project. 

I'll talk about 1 thing every day that makes me happy & a little bit about my journey to being 100 percent content. 

Day 1: 

Daydreaming about our amazing trip planned to Sonoma. It will be the exact getaway Jacob & I need to get some quality alone time. I'm even thinking of going off the grid that week to fully take in every single moment of that week. I figure if I can get my sweet husband to go to wine country with me I shouldn't be too worried about posting on here or IG or seeing what other people are up to. All apart of my journey of living with intention. 


Daily happiness tip # 1: Enjoy your own life without comparing it to that of another. It's so easy to not be appreciative of the things we have or the situations that we're in when we're constantly looking ahead at what others have or where they live. 

Decide to live a live of love. A life of intention. Use each day as an opportunity to make someone else's life easier or better. Comparison is the thief of joy. Decide to be happy & content for today and see the changes that begin in your heart. But don't worry - as in all our struggles you don't have to go about this alone...

Philippians 4:6 - "Don't worry about anything. Instead pray about everything . Tell God what you need & thank Him for all He has done."


xoxo
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio