photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-home.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-about.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-lovestory.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-intentional.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-devotional.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-bucketlist.png photo ALittleSouthernGraceNAV-Contact.png

Friday, December 20, 2013

A little Christmas joy!

With Christmas approaching, here are some of the things that've touched my heart this holiday season. 


How adorable is that?? We truly have so much to learn from man's best friend, talk about unconditional love & enjoying the simple things. I can't wait to do this for our sweet puppy Reagan, but she's a sucker for tennis balls not water bottles. 

I'm sure you've all seen this breathtaking, winter perfection photo from Chris Emeott Photography but the beautiful emotions contained in this magical photo make me feel so warm & fuzzy inside! 


Nothing gets me in the Christmas spirit like the perfect red to look down at during the day, then I came across this beauty from Marie at Glitter and Nails . She has some amazing ideas if you're in need of a little Christmas oOo lala for your nails! They can be the most classic or boldest accessory you have!  


Lastly, Christmas' in the South are especially magical, it's lots & lots of talk about Jesus is the reason for the Season & sometimes if we're REALLY lucky - a little snow. Fires are roaring & uggs are out the minute it gets below 50­° F. I found this little gem from Palmetto Traditions and I'm just thinking I'll have to add it to my Christmas decor collection for next year.   


 So from our little family to yours, Merry Christmas y'all & remember Jesus really is the reason for the season! Don't let the craziness of holiday shopping & parties distract you from the biggest blessing we've been given. 



Until next time, 

xoxo Amanda 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11443109/?claim=avqkzmjqy82">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio